We need your help to pass this initiative in November. Here are a few ideas to get you started.
- Join us. Come to our next volunteer meeting to learn more about how you can get involved.
- Stay informed. "Like" us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or join our email list.
- Spread the word. Email your listservs, post on Facebook and Twitter, and talk to people face-to-face to let them know why we need to label genetically engineered foods in California. Ask them to spread the word as well.
- Learn. Read about the campaign and educate yourself about GMOs.
- Write a letter to the editor or write a blog post about us.
- Donate. We need funds for supplies and advertising space.
Liz Kroboth, Frank Plughoff ·