Consider the potential impact you could have on these issues:
1. Do you want to stop GMO salmon - the 1st GMO animal species ever - from getting onto the market & into our ecosystem?
2. Do you want Kelloggs and other corporations to stop putting GMOs in our children's cereal?
3. Would you speak to legislators to let them know their constituents care about GMO issues?
4. Do you or someone you know have an inspiring testimonial about how your health improved when you stopped eating GMOs?
5. Would you educate others or express your dissatisfaction about GMOs in a parade, protest, speech, article or school setting?
6. Would you participate in speaking to restaurant owners to contribute to a local GMO-free restaurant guide?
7. Do you have other goals related to GMOs we can work on together?
Our local volunteers & the state leaders have collected these ideas and more. They are not doable without input and participation from the grassroots! We need you! What do you think of these ideas? We need your participation to shape and accomplish our goals.
Please come to our meeting, and join with our friendly and upbeat group! If you cannot make it, please email your interest and ideas so we can connect with you. We look forward to hearing from you!
Lisa & Cathy, SFV Co-Coordinators
Donna & Isabel, North Hollywood Co-Coordinators
Lori, Burbank Coordinator
On Balboa Blvd near Sherman Way & Vanowen (Upon receipt of RSVP address will be provided))
Van Nuys, CA
Google map and directions