Label GMOs of San Fernando Valley is honored to present:
National Health Federation President & General Counsel Scott Tips
speaking on: COMBATTING THE INTERNATIONAL THREATS TO HEALTHY FOOD AND VITAMINS AT CODEX ALIMENTARIUS: A GLOBAL CONSUMER ADVOCATE'S EXPERT PERSPECTIVE"
- DO YOU CARE ABOUT:
- Avoiding GMOs? (Genetically Engineered Foods)
- Taking quality vitamins & supplements?
- Your freedom to eat healthy, toxin-free food?
- Whether the U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) is TRULY working to ensure our food is safe?
- The ties between our government & the pharmaceutical industry?
- How front groups with ties to Monsanto & DuPont are using their influence on the international political stage to help decide what YOU will eat & drink?
- Whether the representatives at Codex really care about protecting our food supply from contaminants & harm?
- How you can make a difference to protect your & your family’s health?
- THEN YOU WON’T WANT TO MISS THIS EVENT!
What is Codex Alimentarius (“food code”)? It is a comprehensive, long-term effort linked with the United Nations. It aims to create standards & guidelines for food, beverages, & supplements globally.
What is NHF? It is the only health-freedom organization authorized to speak at Codex meetings. It is the oldest non-profit, international consumer education, health-freedom organization & the most powerful on the global political stage. When you become an NHF member, you support NHF’s advocacy at Codex meetings & receive NHF’s educational magazine, e-mails, & more! www.thenhf.com
Complete Pricing Information: $10 General Admission, $30 for sponsors, $3 for financially stressed.
Parking: Parking lot and free street parking. From parking lot enter gate off alley at rear of property. There are no stairs. The Event is in the white "tent".
17142 Devonshire St
Los Angeles, CA 91325
Google map and directions