‘Healing the Earth... Healing Ourselves’
Earth Day Festival April 12 10:00a.m.-3:00p.m.
lots of fun and an exciting day of events!
Some of the activities include:
- Creative Healing in our Ceremonial Garden
- Children’s Activities and Games: 10:00-3:00 Click for a Schedule of Events
- Music and Dance Performances in the Garden all day long
- Second Annual Plein Air Outing and Competition
- Ongoing discussions on topics of interest in our ‘Poet’s Patio’ moderated by leaders in our community
- Special Guest Speaker: to be announced
- Food Court sponsored by Amigos de Vista Lions Club
- Artists offering their creations for sale
- Plant Sales direct from us, the plant societies and the Growers
- Eco Vendors
- Yoga & a lot more demonstrations
- Raffles and a Silent Auction
- Gong Ceremony
- Closing Drum Circle Ceremony
If you want to volunteer, please go here
Directions to Alta Vista Gardens:
Alta Vista Gardens is located at 33.210175,-117.219394 (Geographic-coordinates)
From Route 78 take the Vista Village Drive exit and travel North. Vista village Drive changes name to East Vista Way. Follow to Vale Terrace Drive and turn right. Continue past the Main Entrance and turn left at the Second Entrance to Brengle Terrace Park, continue past the Senior Center and follow to the crest of the hill. Note: this road has been recently named Jim Porter Parkway and Google shows it in it’s maps but the sign as you enter the park is 50’ from Vale Terrace.
Turn left at the 'Welcome, Alta Vista Gardens' sign and left again. Follow the road around to our Garden House Headquarters.
1270 Vale Terrace Dr
Vista, CA 92084
Google map and directions