Cooking Demo & Olive Oil Tasting
Saturday, June 22, 2013 from 11am-2pm
Grove School, 11126 Iowa St, Redlands
Learn about olive oil with Robert Jaye of Malibu Olive Oil Company!
- Why olive oil? Why extra virgin? Why local?
- What should great olive oil taste like?
- Try some of Malibu’s best
Learn about summer cooking without GMOs with chef Mark Woodson of the Grove school!
- Choosing great, non-GMO, locally grown ingredients
- Summertime menu, cooking outdoors
- Taste some of Chef Mark’s terrific creations
Learn about Label GMOs Redlands!
- What are GMOs and why do they need labeling?
- Pick up information fliers & handouts
- Buy tickets for our opportunity drawing. Choose from over a dozen great prizes.
Reservations are required!
Suggested donation $8 per person includes samples and benefits Label GMOs Redlands. Please email email@example.com by June 15th. Children are welcome with their families. Space is limited.
11126 Iowa St
Redlands, CA 92373
Google map and directions